Hutchinson High School Library
- What students need to know for checkout:
- You need to have your Student ID card with you.
- You can check out as many books as you need.
- Checkout is for 3 weeks at a time and you can renew as many times as you need.
- Laptops can be checked out for assignments. You must use them in the library.
- Magazines can be checked out for one week. Losing a magazine is an automatic $5.00 cost.
- You can't do any of the above if you have an overdue item.
- You need to get a pass from the library before seminar. Return the pass when you check into the library.
- Student ID Cards:
- The library makes the replacement ID cards. They are $5.00.
Cheri Horyna, Librarian
MaryAnn Kelley, Library Assistant
Jennifer Meza, Library Assistant
Monday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 to 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.