Access the new Local Scholarship Application here: https://form.jotform.com/HHSCounseling/ScholarshipApplication
HHS Local Scholarships
Check the deadlines and due dates when applying for local scholarships. Late applications are usually not accepted by the committees. YOU must come into the counseling center and fill out a scholarship request form for EACH local scholarship for which you are interested in applying.
Some scholarships may ask for additional information other than the LSA you emailed to the counseling center. Contact Mr. Wilson in the counseling center if you have questions at 620-615-4114 or email Mr. Wilson
Other Scholarship Searches
- FastWeb Scholarship Search offers a free scholarship matching service that provides some of the best financial aid information available online.
- College Connection Scholarship Search
- KnowHow2Go College Planning Site
- Free-4u Scholarship Database
- Subsidized vs. Unsubsidized Federal Loans
General Scholarship Resources
- Target – www.target.com
- Toyota – tfsinthecommunity.com/mle-scholarships/
- Tylenol – www.tylenol.com/news/scholarship
- Chic-fil-a - www.chick-fil-a.com/Remarkable-Futures-Scholarships
- Walmart – giving.walmart.com/foundation
- Coca-Cola – www.coca-colascholars.org
- Papa Johns – thepef.academicworks.com/opportunities/3690
- Prudential – spirit.prudential.com
How do you file the FAFSA? Read Filing the FAFSA
The Department of Education is no longer providing paper FAFSA Applications to colleges, libraries or secondary schools. Students must complete the FAFSA with on of the following three options:
Apply Online at: FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Download the PDF Version and print it off to mail back in.
Request a paper copy be mailed out to you by calling, 1-800-FED-AID and request a paper FAFSA application.
For a list of state sponsored scholarship and grant programs, go to: State of Kansas Financial Aid Programs