The Hutchinson Public Schools Board of Education is coming to a neighborhood near you.
Each month, the district’s schools make presentations to the Board about their operations. This spring, the Board will move those meetings to the school that is making the presentation.
The schools will have the option of taking Board members on school tours prior to the 6 p.m. meeting start.
The Board already has met at several schools.
Meetings and locations for the remainder of the school year are:
- April 22: MidTown Center (report on Avenue A Academy), 200 E. Sherman
- May 13: Wiley Elementary School, 900 W. 21st
- May 27: No meeting, Memorial Day
- June 10: Graber Elementary School, 1600 N. Cleveland
- June 24: Regular Board Meeting, Administration Center, 1520 N. Plum