You are here
Official District Notices and Handbooks
- 2016-17 Budget for Public Hearling - The Board of Education has set the 2016-17 budget for a public hearing at 6:05 p.m. August 8, 2016, at the Administration Center. The link is the official publication that is carried by The Hutchinson News.
- District Handbooks - A complete list of district and building handbooks.
- Hutchinson USD 308 Creditable Coverage Notice - For USD 308 Staff: This notice has information about your current prescription drug coverage with Hutchinson School District USD 308 (the “District”) in the Hutchinson School District USD 308 Health Plan (the “Plan”) and about your options under Medicare’s prescription drug coverage.
- HIPAA Privacy Notice - For USD 308 Staff: This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information.
- FERPA - Directory Information - Military Recruiters - Under the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, parents of students and eligible students are afforded various rights with regard to educational records that are kept and maintained by USD 308.
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports - MTSS is a coherent continuum of evidence based, system-wide practices to support a rapid response to academic and behavioral needs, with frequent data-based monitoring for instructional decision-making to empower each Kansas student to achieve high standards.
- Policy on Harassment - Bullying - In accordance with Kansas law, bullying, including harassment, hazing, intimidation or menacing, by students, District employees and Third Parties on or in District Facilities is strictly prohibited.
- Protection of Pupil Rights - PPRA affords parents certain rights regarding our conduct of surveys, collection and use of information for marketing purposes and certain physical exams.
- Sexual Harassment - The Board of Education is committed to providing a positive and productive learning and working environment, free from discrimination on the basis of sex, including sexual harassment. Sexual harassment shall not be tolerated in the school district.
- Statement of Non-Discrimination - USD 308 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
- Title I Parents Right to Know - Our staff is committed to helping your child develop the academic knowledge and critical thinking he/she needs to succeed in school and beyond. That commitment includes making sure that all of our teachers and paraprofessionals are highly skilled.
- Video Surveillance - Video cameras and other surveillance equipment owned or operated by the District may be installed and used on District premises and in public areas of District facilities for the purpose of enhancing the safety of District students, employees, patrons and visitors and the security of District facilities, equipment and other property.
- Complaint Process - Most issues and concerns should be addressed at the level where the concern/issue originated. For example, in a school setting, the issue should first be addressed to the teacher and then to the principal if the situation cannot be resolved.